The 18th Annual Conference of Pragmatics Society of Japan
Pragmatic Society of Japan will hold its 18th Anniversary Conference on December 5 and 6, 2015, at Nagoya University, Aichi.
- Data: Dec. 5th and 6th, 2015
- Venue: Nagoya University (Access)
Call for papers (The Pragmatics Society of Japan)
[Call for Presentation]
- 1. About presentation
- Presentation Type: Lecture presentation: Lecture 25 min. + QA 10 min.
- Poster presentation: 1 h 40 m.
- Workshop: 1 h 40 m. (Organization only).
- 2. Language: Japanese or English
- 3. Submission of Abstract:
- The conference office only accepts submissions from members of the Society. The first author should be a member in the case of a group presentation. For membership, please contact the business office, secretary -at- pragmatics.gr.jp.
- Abstracts for paper presentation are invited on any aspects of pragmatic analysis from a variety of fields, including historical pragmatics, cognitive pragmatics, interface of pragmatics and other disciplines, interlanguage pragmatics, social pragmatics, comparative or contrastive pragmatics studies.
- All abstracts (which must be in English) must be submitted electronically at online submission page, as the files in MS Word format (*.doc, or *docx) and if possible in PDF format (*.pdf).
- The length of an abstract should be approximately 500 words, not including references, figures, tables, and/or graphs.
- Lecture presentation
- Poster presentation
- The supplement file which includes the author(s) information must be submitted, too. The author(s) information file should contain the following: 1. Name, 2. Affiliation, 3. email address.
- You will be able to upload this file after you finish the submission. On the Author Console, please click "Upload File" at the Supplementary Material.
- 4. The deadline for submitting abstracts: 14th August, 2015
- 5. Online submission : Please access the sign-in site.
- Microsoft CMT for PSJ2015: https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/PSJ2015/
- 6.Contact person: E-mail: presentation -at- pragmatics.gr.jp (Masashi Okamoto)