The 16th Annual Conference of Pragmatics Society of Japan
Pragmatic Society of Japan will hold its 16th Anniversary Conference on December 7 and 8, 2013, at Keio University in Mita, Tokyo.
- Data: Dec. 7th and 8th, 2013
- Venue: Keio University, Mita Campus (Access)
Call for papers (The Pragmatics Society of Japan)
[Call for Presentation]
- 1. About presentation
- Presentation Type: Lecture presentation: Lecture 25 min. + QA 10 min.
- Poster presentation: 1 h 40 m.
- Workshop: 1 h 40 m. (Organization only).
- 2. Language: Japanese or English
- 3. Submission of Abstract:
- The conference office only accepts submissions from members of the Society. The first author should be a member in the case of a group presentation. For membership, please contact the business office, secretary -at- pragmatics.gr.jp.
- Abstracts for paper presentation are invited on any aspects of pragmatic analysis from a variety of fields, including historical pragmatics, cognitive pragmatics, interface of pragmatics and other disciplines, interlanguage pragmatics, social pragmatics, comparative or contrastive pragmatics studies.
- All abstracts (which must be in English) must be submitted electronically at online submission page, as attachment files in MS Word format (*.doc, or *docx) and if possible in PDF format (*.pdf).
- The length of an abstract should be approximately 500 words, not including references, figures, tables, and/or graphs.
- Lecture presentation
- Poster presentation
- 4. The deadline for submitting abstracts: 31st July, 2013
- 5. Online submission : Please access the sign-in site.
- EasyChair for PSJ2013: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=psj2013
- 6.Contact person: E-mail: presentation -at- pragmatics.gr.jp (Tetsuharu Koyama)