The 17th Annual Conference of Pragmatics Society of Japan
Pragmatic Society of Japan will hold its 17th Anniversary Conference on November 29 and 30, 2014, at Kyoto Notre Dome University, Kyoto.
- Data: Nov. 29th and 30th, 2014
- Venue: Kyoto Notre University (Access)
Call for papers (The Pragmatics Society of Japan)
[Call for Presentation]
- 1. About presentation
- Presentation Type: Lecture presentation: Lecture 25 min. + QA 10 min.
- Poster presentation: 1 h 40 m.
- Workshop: 1 h 40 m. (Organization only).
- 2. Language: Japanese or English
- 3. Submission of Abstract:
- The conference office only accepts submissions from members of the Society. The first author should be a member in the case of a group presentation. For membership, please contact the business office, secretary -at- pragmatics.gr.jp.
- Abstracts for paper presentation are invited on any aspects of pragmatic analysis from a variety of fields, including historical pragmatics, cognitive pragmatics, interface of pragmatics and other disciplines, interlanguage pragmatics, social pragmatics, comparative or contrastive pragmatics studies.
- All abstracts (which must be in English) must be submitted electronically at online submission page, as the files in MS Word format (*.doc, or *docx) and if possible in PDF format (*.pdf).
- The length of an abstract should be approximately 500 words, not including references, figures, tables, and/or graphs.
- Lecture presentation
- Poster presentation
- The attachment file which includes the author(s) information must be submitted, too. The author(s) information file should contain the following: 1. Name, 2. Affiliation, 3. email address.
- 4. The deadline for submitting abstracts: 31st July, 2014
- 5. Online submission : Please access the sign-in site.
- EasyChair for PSJ2014: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=psj2014
- 6.Contact person: E-mail: presentation -at- pragmatics.gr.jp (Masashi Okamoto)